Saturday 10 May 2008

The Joy of Christian Fellowship

Last night Amanda and I stayed in Christchurch and had dinner with the ministers and staff of three other evangelical churches. Everyone present was a friend. We were all committed to the proclamation of the risen Jesus as Lord and Saviour, to seeing people come to love him in faith and repentance, to godliness in lifestyle and ministry. We laughed (hard). We ate (well). We relaxed in each other's company and quietly rejoiced at what God is doing in our little city. I have to say it was one of the best nights we have had in a very long time and made me long for heaven.

However, a glaring omission was brought to my attention. I have left the website of one of these churches off our blog. So, please do visit www.ststephens.org.nz. The site is being updated in the next few weeks, so make sure you come back to it. Mea culpa, slim. Mea maxima culpa (that means my bad, by the way).

No comments: